As you may know hospitality workers in BC have been severely impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic. They can fortunately get CERB money from the Federal government. But there are also hospitality workers that suffer from severe illness and need more support. This is where the BC Hospitality Foundation comes in. Donations to the BCHF go towards hospitality workers facing financial crisis due to a health condition. Each year hundreds of hospitality workers across BC face financial challenges and have no where else to turn.
How You Can Support the BCHF
You can donate to the BCHF directly online, but you can also purchase wine, beer, or spirits from one of the retailers below and a portion of the money will go to the BCHF. Here is how you can drink and help.
– $1.50 from every 4-pack of the new India Pale Ale, called All Together, will be donated to our Foundation.
All Together will be available at retail outlets in the Okanagan by May 3rd (see Neighbourhood Brewing’s Facebook page for details), and in other areas of BC a week later.
- Premium gin imported from Scotland
- Local celebrity bartender Jay Jones created a special quarantine cocktail and personally donated $250 to kick off the promotion
LIFT Bar + Grill
– just opened for take out and will donate $1 per meal to the BCHF until further notice. Menu available here
New Westminster’s Steel + Oak Brewing Co.
— until further notice will donate proceeds of every 4-pack of its new beer, called We Love You, purchased in its tasting room. The big, juicy, hazy Double IPA comes in 473 ml cans. Visit https://steelandoak.ca/
for details on tasting room open times, etc.
Church and State Winery
– $1 per bottle of its wine purchased at liquor retail, grocery stores, & restaurants donated to BCHF (Until May 31)
Summerhill Pyramid Winery
– $1 from every bottle of Summerhill Pyramid Winery wine sold at participating retailers will be donated to the BCHF
Rust and Co
. – $5 per magnum of Gamay Noir & it is delicious!!! Donated to BCHF
The Drinks List
– $1300 donation to us & $500 donation to Vancouver F & B Community Relief Fund
Additional dollars will be donated from their portfolio as follows:
$12 per case of wine & $6 per case of beer or cider – all represented by The Drinks List