Join Marquis Wine Cellars for a Burgundy Dinner at Origo Club
For those Burgundy lovers out there, as well as lovers of Chardonnay and Pinot Noir, Marquis Wine Cellars is offering a wonderful wine paired dinner. Here is their announcement.
Join John Clerides, owner of Marquis Wine Cellars and our resident Burgundy expert, at the Origo Club on Wednesday, February 5th for a dinner featuring a selection of wines from Burgundy. Upon arrival, guests will be greeted with a glass, or two, of vintage Champagne to start the evening. Everyone will then sit down to a multi-course meal which has been paired with a selection of new wines from Burgundy. John was in Burgundy last year on a buying trip and discovered several new Burgundy producers which are now exclusives to Marquis Wine Cellars. This dinner is a great chance to learn about these new arrivals while enjoying a world-class meal.
Details are below and seating is limited, so be sure to purchase your tickets as soon as possible.
Wines to be poured at the dinner
- Champagne Paul Bara 2009 Special Club Champagne
- Domaine Tessier 2017 Meursault
- Domaine Tessier 2017 Meursault “Les Grand Charrons”
- Domaine Humbert Freres 2014 Gevrey Chambertin “Poissenot” 1er Cru
- Domaine Humbert Freres 2016 Gevrey Chambertin “Poissenot” 1er Cru
- Domaine Lignier-Michelot 2016 Morey-St.-Denis “Faconnieres” 1er Cru
- Domaine Lignier-Michelot 2016 Morey-St.-Denis “Chenevery” 1er Cru
- Kracher 2013 Chardonnay No. 3 Nouvelle Vague
* wines subject to change without notice.
Date: Wednesday, February 5th, 2020
Time: 6pm to 9pm
Location: Origo Club, #110 – 6888 River Road, Richmond, BC, V7C 0B5