The contest is now over. We have a winner. Congratulations Irene @i_on_food_drink.
Are you ready for a contest to win 2 tickets to the Vancouver International Wine Festival‘s Thursday night International Festival Tasting in the convention centre downtown (Feb 16)? The Festival tasting runs from 7pm till 10pm in the West conference Centre, Ballroom D. There will be wines from across Canada, as it is our 150th birthday this year, as well as wines from countries from Argentina to Washington. There will be more than 800 wines available to taste, from sparkling to still, from sweet to bone dry.
Note, you must be 19+ (No Minors) to attend this event, and to try to win this contest. I will email the winner two tickets. The two tickets for 1 person will be drawn on Wednesday Feb 15 at 6pm, Vancouver time. This contest is open to BC residents only.
Each ticket costs $89, so getting the 2 tickets for free is pretty awesome!
How to Apply for Your Chance to Win?
To get your chance to win these 2 tickets you must:
- Follow mywinepal on Twitter
- Tweet “I entered to win 2 tickets to #VIWF Thursday Festival tasting from @mywinepal #MyWinePalTix”
- Name one winery from Ontario that will be at the Festival tasting room pouring their wines. Post your answer in the comment section below. You may want to go to the Festival website to find the list of participating wineries.
Latest posts by mywinepal (Posts)
- VanWineFest 2017 – It’s a Wrap. All My Posts for You. - March 26, 2017
- VanWineFest 2017 – The 2020 Vision & Declaration for an Organic Okanagan Valley in BC - March 23, 2017
- Pairing 5 Wines from Upper Bench Winery with Blue Cheese - March 21, 2017