Question: What does Australian Semillon have to do with BC Hospitality Foundation? Answer: Dish N’ Dazzle. Dish N’ Dazzle is a public charity event where the funds raised are used to support individuals in the hospitality industry that are coping with a financial crisis arising from a medical condition or injury. The Aussie twist are all wines for this event are from Australia.
Key Points about Dish N’ Dazzle
Featuring 30 producers from Australia pouring more than 110 wines, 13 restaurants & chefs, 6 bartenders pouring Aussie-themed cocktails, Dish ‘n Dazzle returns for its 7th year to the Vancouver Convention Centre.
- All proceeds support the BC Hospitality Foundation, a charity that supports workers in the hospitality industry.
- The 7th Annual Dish ‘n Dazzle is the first time to feature Wine Australia.
- Live music, a silent auction and a grand raffle prize of two tickets to Brisbane courtesy of Air Canada’s new Boeing 787 ‘Dreamliner’ – now including four nights accommodation on Fraser Island (Kingfisher Bay Resort), two nights in Brisbane plus airport transfers courtesy of Tourism and Events Queensland – round out this exciting evening.
Buy Tickets Tickets are available now for $85.00 each* or $79.00 each* for groups of six (6) or more. *plus handling. Buy tickets at this link.
Latest posts by mywinepal (Posts)
- Check Out 6 New Wine Releases from Monte Creek Ranch - April 16, 2017
- Spring Has Arrived at Road 13 Vineyards – Upcoming Events and More - April 10, 2017
- TWB-The Wine Bar & Provence Marinaside Pop the Cork on New Bubbly Program - April 7, 2017