Another successful Vancouver International Wine Festival has passed, and I was able to try many bottles of fantastic wines. But do you know the reason for the Vancouver International Wine Festival?
Tasting and learning about wine; yes of course, but the main reason is to raise funds for the Bard on the Beach Theatre Society. The reason for Bard on the Beach is to perform, explore and celebrate the genius of William Shakespeare. They perform live theatre outside at Vanier Park from June through September in Vancouver. The Arts are important to us all, and helping to spread Shakespeare’s works, and allowing people to experience live theatre outside is an added bonus. Please consider attending the upcoming Bard on the Beach plays this summer.
I was very busy during the Vancouver International Wine Festival tasting wine and meeting with winery principals, primarily from Italy. Below are the articles and youtube videos that I produced for this year. Enjoy!
- VanWineFest – My Top Tuscany Wine Picks
- VanWineFest – My Top Veneto Wine Picks
- VanWineFest – Top Italian Wine Picks – Anything But Tuscany and Veneto
- A Cornucopia of Italian Wines and Food at Il Centro Dinner
- VanWineFest – Robert Mondavi 50th Anniversary Wine
- Reds that Sparkle at the Vancouver International Wine Fest
My Youtube Videos
- Daniela Cester from Bottega SpA at VanWineFest 2016
- Daniela Facciani from Poderi Dal Nespoli at VanWineFest 2016
- Ricardo March from Beni di Batasiolo at VanWineFest 2016
- Gabriele Tacconi from Ruffino at VanWineFest 2016
- Mark de Vere from Robert Mondavi Winery at VanWineFest 2016
Latest posts by mywinepal (Posts)
- Check Out 6 New Wine Releases from Monte Creek Ranch - April 16, 2017
- Spring Has Arrived at Road 13 Vineyards – Upcoming Events and More - April 10, 2017
- TWB-The Wine Bar & Provence Marinaside Pop the Cork on New Bubbly Program - April 7, 2017