I use WordPress for MyWinePal.com and MyWinePal.wordpress.com. Yes I have 2 blogs. Sometimes I think it is double the effort, but other times I think that I like the separation of the two blogs. In MyWinePal.com I post my longer articles and wine reviews, while MyWinePal.wordpress.com concentrates more on announcing food and wine events, as well as writing shorter articles for you.
One of the benefits of using this platform is ongoing statistics being collected on all views and queries about my blog articles. At the end of the year, WordPress informs me, and other users, know about our top posts. I thought I would share this information about my 2012 posts with you.
My Top 10 Food and Wine Posts
Here are my top 10 Food and Wine Posts from a combination of both my blogs. I have the links below so that you can go directly to each article.
- Pelican Bay Wine Tasting at Dockside Restaurant Highlights!
- Rafter F Winery in Oliver – Wine and Beef!
- Bloom YVR – The BC VQA Spring Release Tasting #BloomYVR
- Chinese New Year 2012, Year of Black Water Dragon. Wine to Serve?
- Harmony at Summerhill Wines with Ezra Cipes
- Have You Tasted Spicebox Canadian Whiskey?
- Caviar and Champagne for New Years Eve?
- Where is Rioja and What Wines Can I Taste?
- Have You Tried Volcanic Hills Wines?
- Appreciating Our WWI War Memorials in Europe
The range of topics is quite wide. I have readers interested in BC VQA wines as well as others interested in European wines. I am particularly grateful that my WWI war memorials showed up in the top 10. I really felt strongly about our veterans when I visited the memorial sites in France and Belgium. I was also surprised about the Spicebox Canadian Whiskey being so popular. I have been watching it every month show up high in my readership. Would you like me to cover more Whisky tastings?
The stats also showed that I post about once every three days, so keep checking into mywinepal.com and the mywinepal.wordpress.com websites to find out what is on my mind, new wines I’ve tasted, places I’ve traveled, marvelous meals I’ve had, and more. I hope you have a very prosperous and healthy New Year in 2013. Cheers.
Latest posts by mywinepal (Posts)
- VanWineFest 2017 – It’s a Wrap. All My Posts for You. - March 26, 2017
- VanWineFest 2017 – The 2020 Vision & Declaration for an Organic Okanagan Valley in BC - March 23, 2017
- Pairing 5 Wines from Upper Bench Winery with Blue Cheese - March 21, 2017